Fun Faith

 “And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; that your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.” Philippians 1:25-26 KJV

Birthday celebration comes with a balanced wish of long life and prosperity for a purpose. This is because everyone understands that long life without prosperity is synonymous to life imprisonment. Long life with restriction to impactful living is like the exercise of a furtherance of faith without appreciable fun to anyone around. Even though Apostle Paul was alive in the prison, his impactful living was evident to the Philippians outside the prison walls: “And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; that your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again”. Had he lived in today’s age of social media and network connectivity, the impact of his fun faith will be unimaginable. Even today, fun faith in the family, workplaces, and community service is more desirable than a mere faith for furtherance of a selfish lifestyle. Fun faith represents living a life of purpose, filled with a desire for legacy; rather than living for the furtherance of self interests and enjoyment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Savour

Righteous Resolution

Spirit Sprinting