Sure Salvation

 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, Even the most High, thy habitation; He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, And shew him my salvation.” Psalm 91:9, 15-16 KJV

The experience of the psalmist with the promises of the Lord in the wilderness has shown something outstanding about the sure salvation. While the shifting salvation focusses on the desired change of status in the situation and circumstances, the sure salvation of all beloved of the Lord is the presence of God Himself in the same situation and circumstances. The challenges of life always want to make us someone different from the purpose of God; but it takes the focus of the minds of God’s people to remain undistracted from the sure salvation. Unfortunately, those who make the shifting salvation from sicknesses, oppression and persecution, evil and wickedness of men, denials and difficulties their refuge are bound to lose focus on the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Let those shifting salvation be the Greek gifts from the enemies of righteousness, and the Almighty Refuge and Strength in God’s habitation will always keep the true believers in His sure salvation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righteous Resolution

Omni- Obedience

Best Bride